About Our Video Learning
Welcome to our ground-breaking video channel. Never before has there been a more convenient way to access a complete library of powerful teaching from an authentic Tao master on Taichi and Chi arts. With the touch of a finger or the click of a mouse, you'll be able to learn from one of the world's most respected Taichi and Taoist Masters. The material in these recordings can serve as your personal gateway for deep transformation!
How Our Streaming Video Works
- There is no need for any computer skills or special equipment. You won't need to download anything. All you need is your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer or smart TV -- any device that can access the Internet.
- You simply sign up and enter your name and email address. Then, when you see a video you'd like to watch, simply click it and enter your credit card information. You only pay for the videos you rent or buy. There's no membership fee or subscription charge.
- The video you rent or purchase will appear in your "Video Library" and stay there so that you can watch it again and again. If you are renting a video, the video will stay there for the duration of the rental period. If you buy the video, it will stay in your video library for as long as you like. (It works a lot like "Netflix" without the monthly fee!)
- After you purchase your first video, your credit card information is stored in your secure account so you won't have to enter it each time you want to watch a new video. Simply click and enjoy!
How to Find the Right Videos For You
We have lots of amazing content, so dive in and choose what interests you. We're working on building new course tracks and learning sequences as we upload our vast library of recordings from Master Waysun Liao that span decades of teaching. In the meantime, you can't go wrong watching whatever catches your eye.
Here's how to zero in on videos that match your interests:
- Our categories are listed and linked from the multi-colored icons above and on our home page. Each of our videos is assigned to one learning level: Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Practice. In addition, each video is assigned to one category: Single Forms, Restore Your Chi, Martial Art Tips or Tao Wisdom.
- There is a search box at the bottom of your sidebar menu options. You can search for keywords or names of forms to help find videos on specific training or the topics of interest you are looking for.
We're continually adding new videos so you'll want to check back if you can't find what you're looking for today. Remember to check back often, as we are adding many new videos each month in all categories.