About Our Video Learning
Welcome to our ground-breaking video channel. Never before has there been a more convenient way to access a complete library of powerful teaching from an authentic Tao master on Taichi and Chi arts. With the touch of a finger or the click of a mouse, you'll be able to learn from one of the world's most respected Taichi and Taoist Masters. The material in these recordings can serve as your personal gateway for deep transformation!
How Our Streaming Video Works
- There is no need for any computer skills or special equipment. You won't need to download anything. All you need is your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer or smart TV -- any device that can access the Internet. You'll also need a credit card.
- You first simply sign up for an account by clicking the little man in the upper right. You won't be able to log in until you've created an account, so instead, look for where it says "sign up" and click there. Enter your name and email address, and create a password.
- Once you've created your account, when you see a video you'd like to watch, click either "Rent" or "Buy" and enter your credit card information. You'll only have to enter your credit card ONCE. It will be securely stored in your account for the future. You only pay for the videos you rent or buy. There's no membership fee or subscription charge.
- The videos you rent or buy will appear in your "Video Library" (access this from your side menu whenever you are logged into your account). The videos you buy will stay there so that you can watch them again and again. If you are renting a video, the video will stay there for the duration of the rental period.
- Since your credit card information is stored in your secure account, on your second and subsequent video rentals or purchases, you'll simply click and enjoy!
- Be sure to LOG IN each time you visit taichitao.tv in order to access your videos and video library menu.
How to Find the Right Videos For You
We have lots of amazing content, so dive in and choose what interests you. We're working on building new course tracks and learning sequences as we upload our vast library of recordings from Master Waysun Liao that span decades of teaching. In the meantime, you can't go wrong watching whatever catches your eye.
Here's how to zero in on videos that match your interests:
- Our categories are listed and linked from the multi-colored icons above and on our home page. Each of our videos is assigned to one learning level: Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Practice. In addition, each video is assigned to one category: Single Forms, Restore Your Chi, Martial Art Tips or Tao Wisdom.
- There is a search box at the bottom of your sidebar menu options. You can search for keywords or names of forms to help find videos on specific training or the topics of interest you are looking for.
We're continually adding new videos so you'll want to check back if you can't find what you're looking for today. Remember to check back often, as we are adding many new videos each month in all categories.